Long Radius Elbows, Short Radius Elbow, Stainless Steel Elbow, 304/L, 316/L, Carbon Steel Elbows Manufacturer, A234 Wpb, A420 Wpl6, A234 Wp11, A234 Wp5, A403 Wp304l, A403 Wp316l | ASME/ ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, Mss-Sp-43 Long Short Radius Elbows ndash; 90deg; Elbow, 45deg; Elbow, 180deg; Elbow, 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d, 5d, 10d, Manufacturing Custom Radius Elbows in all sizes
Manufacturers, dealer, distributor, stockist suppliers of Pipe Elbows #8211; Short radius and long radius elbows
- Long Radius / Short Radius Elbows Dimensions
- Long Radius / Short Radius Elbows Tolerances
- Long Radius / Short Radius Elbows Chemical Analysis
- Long Radius / Short Radius Elbows Tensile Requirements
- Long Radius / Short Radius Elbows Testing
- Long Radius / Short Radius Elbows Pressure Ratings
- Dimensions, Wall Thickness and Weights of ANSI/ ASME Buttweld to ASTM A403 / A815 ASME B16.9
- Dimensions, Wall Thickness and Weights of Buttweld to ASME B16.9, ASME B16.28 and MSS SP75
- Factory-Made Wrought Long Radius / Short Radius Elbows
- Long Radius / Short Radius Elbows Price in India raquo; Please visit our Shop to buy Pipe Online, price available material/ size wise in our shop
Our Short radius and long radius elbows providing a long-life and highreliability corrosion resistance to harsh environment applications. DM Special Steel ; (I) have been manufacturing Butt-weld fittings for over forty years, establishing a global reputation for excellence and providing an unsurpassed level of manufacturing expertise, quality and service to our customers. Short radius and long radius elbows are manufactured in Mandrel method have a weld preparation to ASME B16.25 for the Oil, Gas, Nuclear, Petro-Chemical and Process Industries. Short radius and long radius elbows, as well as trimmed elbows and elbows with tangent other schedule/ wall thickness are available from stock or in short delivery time.
Steel elbow is used to be installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction,usually these carbon steel elbows distinguished by connection ends, The ends may be machined for butt welding , threaded , or socketed , so the carbon steel elbows are consist of butt weld,thread elbow socket elbow and other series.
Carbon Steel Elbows, Stainless Steel Elbows, Alloy Steel Elbows, Long Radius Elbows, Short Radius Elbows. 3D Elbows, 5D Elbows, Custom Radius Elbow Supplier in India, 316 Elbow, A234 WPB Elbows Manufacturer, A420 WPL6 Elbow, A234 WP11 Elbow, A234 WP5 Elbow, A403 WP304 Elbow, A403 WP304L Elbow, A403-WP316 Elbow, A403-WP316L Elbow, Seamless Elbows, Large Diameter Fabricated Elbows, 20quot; NB Elbow, 36quot; NB Elbow Supplier, Buttweld Elbows Manufacturer, Duplex 2205 Pipe Elbow, 100% X-Ray Welded Elbows
DM Special Steel ; (I) specializes in manufacturing manufactured using superior grade of steel like Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel 201/202, 304/304L, 310S, 316/316L, 317L, 321/321H, 347/347H, 904L, A234 WPB, A420 WPL6, A234 WP11/WP5, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, cupro nickel, nickel alloys, Duplex, A403 WP304L/316L ndash; as per ASME B16.9, ASME B16.28. These Butt weld fittings have special quality finishing and duress for long life, high pressure and zero defects.
Hot Forming is one of the most common manufacturing methods for manufacturing Elbows from pipes. After heating the raw material, it is pushed over a die called quot;mandrelquot; which allows the pipe to expand and bend simultaneously. Applicable to a wide size range. The forged construction provides higher strength and durability to provide long lasting performance in the application.
Elbows of steel pipe joints are used in the industrial plants and are mainly manufactured by the hot mandrel bending from raw material of straight steel pipe. Short radius and long radius elbows are generally manufactured at elevated temperature by means of pushing, expanding and bending of pipes simultaneously, using the inner tool of mandrel. Characteristics of mandrel bending strongly depend on the integrated shape and dimensions of the mandrel.
Elbows manufactured by using hot mandrel bending have advantages of small thickness deviation and shorter bending radius than those of any other bending method type.
Type of Butt weld pipe elbows :
- Seamless Butt Welding / elbows to ASTM A403WP-S 304/304L or 316/316L, ANSI B16.9, annealed and quenched, bevelled ends to ANSI B16.25, hardness to NACE MR0175-latest edition, IC to ASTM A262E and PMI tested, certificate to EN 10204/3.1B.
- Welded Butt Welding / elbows to ASTM A403WP-W304/304L or 316/316L, ANSI B16.9 cold formed, annealed and quenched, bevelled ends to ANSI B16.25, hardness to NACE MR0175-latest edition, IC to ASTM A262E and PMI tested, certificate to EN 10204/3.1B
- Pipe Elbows up to 48quot; in all Schedule, Ratings and Grades with Bending radius R = 1D ndash; 10D, Product Angle 0deg;~180deg;
- SR (Short Radius) elbows and LR (Long Radius) elbows #8211; known as 90deg; bends, 90deg; elbows
- LR (Long Radius) elbows#8211; known as 45deg; elbows
Do you need your Short radius and long radius elbows shipped to you internationally? Not only do we ship all of our fittings flanges globally, we will consolidate the order for you and ship it to the closest port near you. We have gained several Orders of Short radius and long radius elbows from countries like US, Canada, Chile, Brazil, UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Portugal, South Africa, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Australia, Israel, Kenya, Russia, Tunisia, Vietnam, Colombia, Sri Lanka, etc.
Should you like to send you next enquiry for Short radius and long radius elbows to DM Special Steel ; (I) , please send us an email.
Pipe fitting surplus stock at DM Special Steel
90 Deg/ 45 Deg/ 180 Deg Elbows, Carbon Steel Elbows,
Stainless Steel Elbows, Alloy Steel Elbows, Duplex Steel Elbows
Buttwelded Pipe Elbow Production Range
We are a high quality manufacturer and supplier of long radius elbows, short radius elbows, stainless steel elbows, duplex elbows, and carbon steel elbows as well as fabricated stainless steel elbows. We supply our products to customers in various industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, power, petrochemical, engineering and various other industries.
Outside Diameter: Seamless Elbow ( 1/2quot;#65374;24quot;), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Elbow (1/2quot;#65374;48quot;)
Wall Thickness: 3mm #8211; 200mm Max / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Bending Radius: R=1D ndash; 10D, 15D, 20D
Butt welding elbows angle: 5deg; ndash; 180deg; Elbows, 90deg; and 45deg; Long Radius Elbows, 180deg; Long Radius Returns, Short Radius Elbows and Returns
Value Added Services: Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy FBE Coating, Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering
Production Grades: Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex, Nickel Alloys, Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
ASTM A403 ndash; ASME SA403 ndash; Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping
ASME B16.9 ndash; Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding
ASME B16.25 ndash; Buttwelding Ends ASME B16.28 ndash; Wrought Steel Short Radius Elbows and Buttwelding Returns
MSS SP-43 ndash; Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications
Pipe Elbow Material Grades
Stainless Steel Elbow; ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
Carbon Steel Elbow: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC #8211; ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 WPHY 70.
Low Temperature Carbon Steel Elbow: ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
Alloy Steel Elbow: ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91, WP 911
Duplex Steel Elbow: ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803, S32205. Werkstoff No. 1.4462
Nickel Alloy Elbow: ASTM / ASME SB 336 UNS 2200 ( NICKEL 200 ), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201 ), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400 ), UNS 8020 ( ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3, UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600 ), UNS 6601 ( INCONEL 601 ), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 ( HASTELLOY C 276 )
High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
Others: Monel, Nickel, Inconel, Hastalloy, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Titanium, Tantalum, Bismuth, Aluminium, High Speed Steel, Zinc, Lead, etc.
KS : KOREAN INDUSTRIAL STANDARDS
- KS B 1522: Steel Butt-Welding Pipe for Ordinary use.
- KS B 1541: Steel Butt-Welding Pipe .
- KS B 1542: Steel Socket-Welding Pipe .
- KS B 1543: Steel Plate Butt-Welding Pipe .
JIS : JAPANESE INDUSTRIAL STANDARDS
- JIS B 2311: Steel Butt-Welding Pipe for Ordinary use.
- JIS B 2312: Steel Butt-Welding Pipe .
- JIS B 2313: Steel Plate Butt-Welding Pipe .
- JIS B 2314: Steel Socket-Welding Pipe .
ANSI : AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS INSTITUTE
- ANSI B 16.5: Pipe Flanges and Flanged .
- ANSI B 16.9: Factory Made Wrought Steel Butt-Welding .
- ANSI B 16.11: Forged Steel , Socket-Welding and Threaded.
- ANSI B 16.25: Butt-Welding Ends.
- ANSI B 16.28: Wrought Steel Butt-Welding short Radious Elbow and Returns.
- ANSI B 36.10: Welded and Seamless Wrought Steel Pipe.
- ANSI B 36.19: Stainless Steel Pipe.
ASTMnbsp;: AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR TESTING AND MATERIALS
- ASTM A105: Forging, Carbon Steel for Piping Components.
- ASTM A182: Forged or Rolled Alloy-Steel Pipe Flanges, Forged , and valves and Parts for High-Temperature Service.
- ASTM A234: Piping of Wrought Carbon Steel and Alloy Steel for Moderate and Elevated Temperatures.
- ASTM A350: Forgings Carbon and Low-Alloy Steel, Requiring Notch Toughness Testing for Piping Components.
- ASTM A403: Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping .
- ASTM A420: Piping of Wrought Carbon Steel and Alloy Steel for Low-Temperature Service.
- ASTM A815: Specification for Wrought Ferritic, Ferritic/Austenitic, and Martensitic Stainless Steel Piping .
MSS : MANUFACTURERS STANDARDIZATION SOCIETY OF THE VALVE AND FITTINGS INDUSTRY
- MSS SP-25: Standard Marking System for Valves, , Flanges and Unions.
- MSS SP-43: Wrought Stainless Steel Butt-Welding .
- MSS SP-44: Steel Pipe Line Flanges.
- MSS SP-75: Specification for High Test Wrought Butt-Welding .
- MSS SP-79: Socket Welding Reducer Inserts.
- MSS SP-83: Carbon Steel Pipe Unions Socket-Welding and Threaded.
- MSS SP-87: Factory-Made Butt-Welding for Class 1 Nuclear Piping Applications.
- MSS SP-95: Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs.
- MSS SP-97: Integrally Reinforced Forged Branch Outlet -Socket Welding, Threaded and Butt-Welding Ends.
API : AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE
- API 5L: Line Pipe.
- API 5LX: High Test Line Pipe.
Butt welding Elbows Test Certificates:
Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report as per client specification.
DM Special Steel ; (I) offer its Products with Third Party Inspection also. The Inspection Agency can be nominated by clients or DM Special Steel can be arrange the TPI by World reputed Agencies like Bureau Veritas, DNV, LLOYDS, ICB and many other.
DM Special Steel ; (I) emphasis on the packaging to ensure that there is no damage during transit the Short radius or long radius elbows. 90 Deg/ 45 Deg/ 180 Deg Short radius and long radius elbows are packed in wooden corrugated boxes foiled in bubble wraps are marked with Grade, Lot No, Size, Degree and DM Special Steel Brand Mark. You can also contact us for customized marking.
Few facts about pipe elbows :
- The long radius elbows have a center to end distance that is 1.5 times the NPS in inches (R=1.5D), while the short radius is equal to the NPS in inches (R=1.0D). Short radius elbows are generally used in tight areas, and long radius elbows are used when space is available and flow is more critical. We can also manufacture and supply carbon steel elbows and stainless steel elbows in non-standard size angles such as 60deg;, 100deg;, 120deg; or 150deg;.
- The ends may be machined for butt welding, threaded (usually female), or socketed, etc. When the two ends differ in size, the fitting is called a reducing elbow or reducer elbow.
For a smooth change in direction, elbows or bends are available in various radii. These radii are expressed in terms of pipe nominal size expressed in inches. Elbows are available in two radii,
- Long radius elbows (Radius = 1.5D)
- Short radius elbows (Radius = 1.0D)
where D is nominal pipe size in inches.
For radius more than 1.5D, pipe bends are used and these can be made to any radius.
However, 3D 5D pipe bends are most commonly used. Usually in chemical, petrochemical refinery plants, long radius elbows are widely used. Pipe bends are preferred where pressure drop is of a major consideration. Use of short radius elbows should be avoided as far as possible due to abrupt change in direction causing high pressure drop.
Type of pipe elbows
- 90 Deg. Elbow
- 45 Deg.Elbow
- 180 Deg. Elbow
- 1D Elbow
- 3D Elbow
- 5D Elbow
- 1.5D Elbow
- Mitre Elbows
- Short radius elbows
- Long radius elbows
- Screwed Elbows
- Flanged Elbows
- Stainless pipe elbows
- Big / Large diameter elbows
- Carbon Steel Diameter Elbow
- L/R 45deg; Elbow
- S/R 45deg; Elbow
- L/R 90deg; Elbow
- S/R 90deg; Elbow
- L/R 180deg; Elbow
- S/R 180deg; Elbow
DM Special Steel ; (I) domestic network:
Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore
We also have our sales representative in Hyderabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi, Rajkot, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Vishakapatnam, Sholapur, Davangere, New Delhi, Kakinada, Belagavi, Udaipur, Guwahati, Ludhiana